See www.alynbrewis.co.uk for a full stock list.
2004 Renault Megane Privilege 1.9 DCi (120) 4dr
• ONLY 65,668 MILES!! (Averaging 4,800 Miles a Year!!)
• 1.9 DCi Common Rail Turbo Diesel Engine, Developing 120 PS
• Presented in Hessian Grey Metallic
• Contrasting GREY HALF LEATHER INTERIOR
• DIGITAL CLIMATE CONTROL/AIR CONDITIONING
• 6 SPEED GEARBOX!!
• 16” Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels
• Integral CD Player/ RDS Stereo with Steering Column Remote Controls and Separate Multi-Function Display (Showing Station, Time, Date and Outside Temperature) and 6 Disc CD Auto-Changer
• Trip Computer (Showing Range, Ave MPH, Ave MPG and Inst MPG)
• ABS (Anti-Lock Braking System)
• Driver’s Seat Height Adjuster
• Driver and Passenger Airbags
• Electric Front and Rear Windows and Electrically Adjustable Door Mirrors
• Front Fog Lights
• Front and Rear Centre Armrests (Front is Leather Covered and Incorporates Storage Box)
• Height and Reach Adjustable Leather Covered Steering Wheel
• Leather Covered Gear Knob and Gear Selector
• Remote Control Central Door Locking with Interior Control
• ISOFIX Child Seat Anchor Points
• 60/40 Folding Rear Seats, 3x 3 Point Rear Seat Belts and Rear Head Rests
• AUTOMATIC HEADLIGHTS, WIPERS and DIMMING REAR VIEW MIRROR
• Rear Sun Blinds
• Registered 17/06/2004
• MOT Until 31st AUGUST 2018!!
• Father/Daughter Owned Since 2010!!
• Purchased Direct from Owner (NO AUCTION PURCHASES!!)
• Supplied with HPI Gold Report
• Extended Warranties Available
Please Call Alyn Brewis on 01670 523344 or 0773 979 0666 to arrange a test drive!
Thanks for looking!
ABOUT ALYN BREWIS
Way back in November 1986, fresh faced teenager Alyn Brewis was offered a job at Midway Motor Company, selling Nissan in Spittal. It was a risky move, as he went from the security of a regular salary at House of Hardy in Alnwick, to a ‘commission only’ wage. But this was a career he had always wanted, and hasn’t looked back since. He sold Nissan for 5 years Vauxhall for 12 years and a little bit of Ford and Honda thrown in the mix at various levels: Sales Junior, Sales Manager (He was Nissans youngest ever Sales Manager at 20), Group Sales Manager, Business Manager and Dealer Principal. In his 32nd year in the Motor Trade, he is retailing cars in his own right.
“It is a move I had contemplated for a few years, but when I started up on my own in August 2004, my intention was to trade cars between garages that I had dealt with over the years, but, as I have sold probably around 8000 cars since 1985, more and more people were asking me to find cheap cars for them, so this was a natural progression” said Alyn. So much so that he opened his own garage behind the Ashington Autodrome, in Ashington in February 2006.
Having worked in Morpeth for over 9 years and Alnwick for over 7 years, a lot of his previous customers are re-visiting Alyn to get a ‘Nice Car’. “The majority of cars I sell are between £1000 and £4000, with others up to £6000. I try to keep a good selection, and people have commented on how nice my cars are, which is always good to hear!” Indeed, his strap-line, ‘Nice Cars For Sale’ is proving to be true. “I am not going to try and over-sell any of my cars, because people aren’t stupid. They are nice cars, nicely presented at a fair price. After 30 years in car sales, I know what car buyers want, and how they want to be treated. People who know me, or have dealt with me in the past will know buying a car from me is stress free. I hate high pressure sales, and you won’t find anyone more laid back than me! I would rather someone bought a car from me, rather than me sell them one- there is a difference. Buying a car from Alyn Brewis is ‘possibly the most laid back and hassle-free way to buy a car you have ever experienced’ The same attitude applies to after sales; if you look after people, they will come back. Repeat sales and customer satisfaction have been some of my strong points throughout my career”
Being well respected within the Motor Trade is also an advantage, as it allows Alyn to cherry pick the cars that he sells. “I turn down more cars than I buy, because I only want good ones!”
Alyn’s credibility is confirmed, having been issued with a Consumer Credit Licence, enabling him to offer finance, subject to status, on his cars “This gives me an advantage at the cheaper end of the market, and will enable me to sell more cars” It also enables him to offer extended warranties up to 2 years/unlimited mileage.
As well as selling cars locally, his website, www.alynbrewis.co.uk brings customers in from all over; “I have sold a Golf into Southampton, and a Corsa 100 miles North of Aberdeen- I didn’t realise there was anywhere 100 miles North of Aberdeen! It shows the importance of having the right cars at the right price”
Alyn accepts credit and debit card for payments or deposits on any of his cars; another way to make buying hassle-free!
‘NICE CARS FOR SALE’, and the Nice Way to buy them! ‘POSSIBLY THE MOST LAID BACK AND HASSLE-FREE WAY TO BUY A CAR YOU HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED!’
With NO pushy salesmen!