See www.alynbrewis.co.uk for a full stock list.
2009 Ford Fiesta Zetec 1.4 TDCi 5dr
• ***ONLY £20 A YEAR ROAD TAX***
• 1.4 TDCi Common Rail Turbo Diesel Engine
• Presented in Moondust Silver, with Matching Grey Cloth Interior Trim
• AIR CONDITIONING
• 8 Spoke Alloy Wheels
• Driver, Passenger, Knee and Side Airbags
• Remote Control Central Door Locking with Deadlocks
• Radio/CD, MP3 Compatible, 2-Line Display, 4 Front Speakers, Remote Audio Controls and AUX Connection for External Music Devices with Steering Wheel Remote Control
• On Board Computer (Showing Range, Ave MPH, Ave MPG)
• ABS Brakes
• Electric Front Windows and Electrically Adjustable and Heated Door Mirrors
• Speed Variable Intermittent Wipers
• Colour Coded Bumpers and Door Mirrors
• Reach and Rake Adjustable Steering Column
• Front Seat Back Pocket
• ISOFIX Child Seat Fixings
• 60/40 Folding Rear Seats, 3x 3 Point Rear Seat Belts and Rear Head Rests
• Driver’s Seat Height Adjuster
• Leather Covered Steering Wheel
• Registered 19/06/2009
• ONLY 90,817 MILES!! (Averaging 9,700 Miles a Year!!)
• Supplied with FULL, FRESH 12 MONTHS MOT!!
• UP TO 80.7 MPG (Official Figs)
• FANTASTIC SERVICE HISTORY (9 SERVICES!!)
• LATEST SERVICE AT 85,707 MILES (ONLY 5,110 MILES AGO!!)
• Purchased Direct From Local Lady Owner (NO AUCTION PURCHASES!!)
• Supplied with HPI Gold Report
• Extended Warranties Available
Please Call Alyn Brewis on 01670 523344 or 0773 979 0666 to arrange a test drive!
Thanks for looking!
ABOUT ALYN BREWIS
Way back in November 1986, fresh faced teenager Alyn Brewis was offered a job at Midway Motor Company, selling Nissan in Spittal. It was a risky move, as he went from the security of a regular salary at House of Hardy in Alnwick, to a ‘commission only’ wage. But this was a career he had always wanted, and hasn’t looked back since. He sold Nissan for 5 years Vauxhall's for 12 years and a little bit of Ford and Honda thrown in the mix at various levels: Sales Junior, Sales Manager (He was Nissan's youngest ever Sales Manager at 20), Group Sales Manager, Business Manager and Dealer Principal. In 2004, he started up on his own.
“It was a move I had contemplated for a few years, and I intended to trade cars between garages that I had dealt with over the years, but, as I have sold probably around 12,000 cars since 1986, more and more people were asking me to find nice cars for them, so this was a natural progression” said Alyn. So much so that he opened his own garage in Ashington, and his growing reputation has enabled him to expand his business into an 80 car indoor showroom, of which he is immensely proud.
Having worked in Morpeth for over 9 years and Alnwick for over 7 years, a lot of his previous customers’ re-visit Alyn to get a ‘Nice Car’. “The majority of cars I sell are between £1000 and £5000, with others up to £9000. I try to keep a good selection, and people have commented on how nice my cars are, which is always good to hear!” Indeed, his strap-line, ‘Nice Cars For Sale’ is proving to be true. “I am not going to try and over-sell any of my cars, because people aren’t stupid. They are nice cars, nicely presented at a fair price. After 32 years in car sales, I know what car buyers want, and how they want to be treated. People who know me, or have dealt with me in the past will know buying a car from me is stress free. I hate high pressure sales, and you won’t find anyone more laid back than me! I would rather someone bought a car from me, rather than me sell them one- there is a difference. Buying a car from Alyn Brewis is ‘possibly the most laid back and hassle-free way to buy a car you have ever experienced’ The same attitude applies to after sales; if you look after people, they will come back. Repeat sales and customer satisfaction have been some of my strong points throughout my career, which has been a key factor in the business growing steadily”
Being well respected within the Motor Trade is also an advantage, as it allows Alyn to cherry pick the cars that he sells. “I turn down more cars than I buy, because I only want good ones!”
As well as selling cars locally, his website, www.alynbrewis.co.uk brings customers in from all over; “I have sold a Golf into Southampton, and a Corsa 100 miles North of Aberdeen- I didn’t realise there was anywhere 100 miles North of Aberdeen! It shows the importance of having the right cars at the right price”
Alyn’s credibility is confirmed, having been FSA Accredited, enabling him to offer finance, subject to status, on his cars It also enables him to offer extended warranties up to 3 years/unlimited mileage.
Alyn accepts credit and debit card for payments or deposits on any of his cars; another way to make buying hassle-free!
‘NICE CARS FOR SALE’, and the Nice Way to buy them! ‘POSSIBLY THE MOST LAID BACK AND HASSLE-FREE WAY TO BUY A CAR YOU HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED!’
With NO pushy salesmen!