See www.alynbrewis.co.uk for a full stock list.
2009 Kia CEE'D '2' 1.6 CRDi EcoDynamics 5dr
• ONLY £20 ROAD TAX!!
• 1.6 CRDi TURBO DIESEL ENGINE with INTELLIGENT STOP and GO
• Presented in Black Pearl Metallic
• Matching Charcoal/Grey Cloth Interior Trim
• AIR CONDITIONING (Including Glove Box)
• 6 SPEED GEARBOX
• CRUISE CONTROL
• Trip Computer (Showing Range, Ave Speed, Ave MPG, Inst MPG, Stopwatch)
• 16” 5 Spoke Alloy Wheels
• Front Fog Lights
• ABS Brakes and Traction Control
• Integral CD Player/RDS Stereo System with Steering Wheel Remote Controls, and Separate Display (Showing Station, Time, Outside Temperature) and AUX/USB Ports
• Remote Control Central Door Locking and Factory Fitted Alarm
• Electric Front Windows and Electrically Adjustable Door Mirrors
• Front and Rear Centre Armrests
• Driver, Passenger, Side and Curtain Airbags
• 60/40 Folding Rear Seat with Rear Head Rests, 3x 3 Point Rear Seat Belts
• Leather Covered Multi-Function Steering Wheel and Leather Covered Gear Knob
• ISOFIX Child Seat Fixings
• Registered 31/12/2009
• ONLY 91,156 MILES!! (Averaging 10,800 Miles a Year!!)
• MOT until 21st MAY 2019!! (With NO ADVISORIES!!)
• FULL SERVICE HISTORY (8 STAMPS!!)
• EMISSIONS ONLY 110 G/KM
• UP TO 72.4 MPG!! (Official Figs)
• Dealer (For 5 Months) Plus TWO OWNERS FROM NEW!!
• Trusted Local Motor Dealer Purchase (NO AUCTION PURCHASES!!)
• Extended Warranties Available
Please Call Alyn Brewis on 01670 523344 or 0773 979 0666 to arrange a test drive!
Thanks for looking!
ABOUT ALYN BREWIS
Way back in November 1986, fresh faced teenager Alyn Brewis was offered a job at Midway Motor Company, selling Nissan in Spittal. It was a risky move, as he went from the security of a regular salary at House of Hardy in Alnwick, to a ‘commission only’ wage. But this was a career he had always wanted, and hasn’t looked back since. He sold Nissan for 5 years Vauxhall for 12 years and a little bit of Ford and Honda thrown in the mix at various levels: Sales Junior, Sales Manager (He was Nissans youngest ever Sales Manager at 20), Group Sales Manager, Business Manager and Dealer Principal. In his 32nd year in the Motor Trade, he is retailing cars in his own right.
“It is a move I had contemplated for a few years, but when I started up on my own in August 2004, my intention was to trade cars between garages that I had dealt with over the years, but, as I have sold probably around 8000 cars since 1985, more and more people were asking me to find cheap cars for them, so this was a natural progression” said Alyn. So much so that he opened his own garage behind the Ashington Autodrome, in Ashington in February 2006.
Having worked in Morpeth for over 9 years and Alnwick for over 7 years, a lot of his previous customers are re-visiting Alyn to get a ‘Nice Car’. “The majority of cars I sell are between £1000 and £4000, with others up to £6000. I try to keep a good selection, and people have commented on how nice my cars are, which is always good to hear!” Indeed, his strap-line, ‘Nice Cars For Sale’ is proving to be true. “I am not going to try and over-sell any of my cars, because people aren’t stupid. They are nice cars, nicely presented at a fair price. After 30 years in car sales, I know what car buyers want, and how they want to be treated. People who know me, or have dealt with me in the past will know buying a car from me is stress free. I hate high pressure sales, and you won’t find anyone more laid back than me! I would rather someone bought a car from me, rather than me sell them one- there is a difference. Buying a car from Alyn Brewis is ‘possibly the most laid back and hassle-free way to buy a car you have ever experienced’ The same attitude applies to after sales; if you look after people, they will come back. Repeat sales and customer satisfaction have been some of my strong points throughout my career”
Being well respected within the Motor Trade is also an advantage, as it allows Alyn to cherry pick the cars that he sells. “I turn down more cars than I buy, because I only want good ones!”
Alyn’s credibility is confirmed, having been issued with a Consumer Credit Licence, enabling him to offer finance, subject to status, on his cars “This gives me an advantage at the cheaper end of the market, and will enable me to sell more cars” It also enables him to offer extended warranties up to 2 years/unlimited mileage.
As well as selling cars locally, his website, www.alynbrewis.co.uk brings customers in from all over; “I have sold a Golf into Southampton, and a Corsa 100 miles North of Aberdeen- I didn’t realise there was anywhere 100 miles North of Aberdeen! It shows the importance of having the right cars at the right price”
Alyn accepts credit and debit card for payments or deposits on any of his cars; another way to make buying hassle-free!
‘NICE CARS FOR SALE’, and the Nice Way to buy them! ‘POSSIBLY THE MOST LAID BACK AND HASSLE-FREE WAY TO BUY A CAR YOU HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED!’
With NO pushy salesmen!