See www.alynbrewis.co.uk for a full stock list.
2016 Peugeot 208 ALLURE 1.2 PURE TECH (80) 5dr
• ONLY £20 ROAD TAX
• Presented in Aluminium Silver Metallic
• Contrasting Black Techmat Interior Trim with Sports Front Seats
• DUAL ZONE CLIMATE CONTROL/AIR CONDITIONING (Inc Glove Box)
• LED DAYTIME RUNNING LIGHTS
• CRUISE CONTROL With SPEED LIMITER
• 7” COLOUR TOUCHSCREEN MULTI-MEDIA, Inc BLUETOOTH, DAB RADIO with AUX And USB PORTS
• ACCOUSTIC REAR PARKING SENSORS
• Remote Control Central Door Locking
• 16” Graphite Helium/Titane Alloy Wheels with Locking Wheel Nuts
• Driver, Passenger, Side and Curtain Airbags (Passenger Airbag Can Be Switched Off To Accommodate Child Seat)
• Trip Computer (Showing Range, Average MPH, Average MPG and Inst MPG)
• ABS Brakes (Anti-Lock Braking System)
• Electric Front Windows and Electrically Adjustable/Heated Door Mirrors
• Leather Covered Reach and Rake Adjustable Steering Wheel
• Front Fog Lights (With CORNERING FUNCTION)
• 60/40 Folding Rear Seats, 3x 3 Point Rear Seat Belts and Rear Head Rests
• ISOFIX Child Seat Fixing
• Tyre Pressure Monitor
• AUTOMATIC HEADLIGHTS, RAIN SENSITIVE WIPERS AND DIMMING REAR VIEW MIRROR
• Privacy Glass
• Registered 23/06/2016
• ONLY 42,348 MILES (Averaging 7,200 Miles a Year)
• UP TO 74.3 MPG (Official Govt. Figs)
• ONLY 2 OWNERS FROM NEW
• MOT until 20th JUNE 2023 (With NO ADVISORIES)
• COMPREHENSIVE SERVICE HISTORY (5 STAMPS, INC PRE-SALE SERVICE)
• LATEST SERVICE AT 53,831 MILES (ONLY 2,387 MILES AGO)
• Local Main Dealer Part Exchange (NO AUCTION PURCHASES)
• Extended Warranties Available
Please Call Alyn Brewis on 01670 523344 or 0773 979 0666 to arrange a test drive
Thanks for looking!
ABOUT ALYN BREWIS
Way back in November 1986, fresh faced teenager Alyn Brewis was offered a job at Midway Motor Company, selling Nissan in Spittal. It was a risky move, as he went from the security of a regular salary at House of Hardy in Alnwick, to a ‘commission only’ wage. But this was a career he had always wanted, and hasn’t looked back since. He sold Nissan for 5 years Vauxhall's for 12 years and a little bit of Ford and Honda thrown in the mix at various levels: Sales Junior, Sales Manager (He was Nissan's youngest ever Sales Manager at 20), Group Sales Manager, Business Manager and Dealer Principal. In 2004, he started up on his own.
“It was a move I had contemplated for a few years, and I intended to trade cars between garages that I had dealt with over the years, but, as I have sold probably around 12,000 cars since 1986, more and more people were asking me to find nice cars for them, so this was a natural progression” said Alyn. So much so that he opened his own garage in Ashington, and his growing reputation has enabled him to recently relocate and expand his business to hold up to 80 cars, with 50 of them housed in an indoor showroom, of which he is immensely proud.
Having worked in Morpeth for over 9 years and Alnwick for over 7 years, a lot of his previous customers’ re-visit Alyn to get a ‘Nice Car’. “The majority of cars I sell are between £2000 and £6000, with others up to £9000. I try to keep a good selection, and people have commented on how nice my cars are, which is always good to hear!” Indeed, his strap-line, ‘Nice Cars For Sale’ is proving to be true. “I am not going to try and over-sell any of my cars, because people aren’t stupid. They are nice cars, nicely presented at a fair price. Having been in car sales for 35 years, I know what car buyers want, and how they want to be treated. People who know me, or have dealt with me in the past will know buying a car from me is stress free. I hate high pressure sales, and you won’t find anyone more laid back than me! I would rather someone bought a car from me, rather than me sell them one- there is a difference. Buying a car from Alyn Brewis is ‘possibly the most laid back and hassle-free way to buy a car you have ever experienced’ The same attitude applies to after sales; if you look after people, they will come back. Repeat sales and customer satisfaction have been some of my strong points throughout my career, which has been a key factor in the business growing steadily.
Alyn has a theory: “I firmly believe that anyone can sell cars, but the skill in my job is in the buying. Knowing a good car from a bad one, and knowing when NOT to buy a car is vitally important, and my 34 years’ experience of this certainly helps”
Being well respected within the Motor Trade is also an advantage, as it allows Alyn to cherry pick the cars that he sells. “I turn down more cars than I buy, because I only want good ones!”
As well as selling cars locally, his website, www.alynbrewis.co.uk brings customers in from all over; “I have sold a Golf into Southampton, and a Corsa 100 miles North of Aberdeen- I didn’t realise there was anywhere 100 miles North of Aberdeen! It shows the importance of having the right cars at the right price”
Alyn Brewis is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority which enables him to offer finance, subject to status, on his cars. It also enables him to offer extended warranties up to 3 years/unlimited mileage.
Alyn accepts credit and debit card for payments or deposits on any of his cars; another way to make buying hassle-free!
The Showroom was fully renovated for Alyn moving in. “It took me quite a while and many sleepless nights to get the showroom exactly how I wanted it. My aim with it, in keeping with my business philosophy, was focusing on a great customer experience. I am not aware of any other 50 car indoor used car showroom within a large radius, where customers can casually browse in a dry, bright environment, whatever the weather outside. Also, as I am here for more waking hours a week than I am at home, I wanted a great working environment, and that has certainly been achieved”. The customers also love the showroom. “I am immensely proud of the showroom, and the amount of great comments from customers about the presentation of the cars, and of the building itself, justify all those sleepless nights!”
‘NICE CARS FOR SALE’, and the Nice Way to buy them! ‘POSSIBLY THE MOST LAID BACK AND HASSLE-FREE WAY TO BUY A CAR YOU HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED!’
With NO pushy salesmen!